Cooler Master Support
posted this on Mar 06 04:57 PM
1) Locate a metal paperclip
2) Bend the paperclip into an U shape
3) Locate the 20+4 pin ATX connector from the power supply
4) Insert one end of the pin all the way into the pin of the green wire connector
5) Insert the other end into any black wire pin connector on the same side
6) Plug in the power cord to the back of the power supply and switch to the on position
If the power supply turns on then the power supply is likely not defective and you may need to test the other components of your system.
If the power supply does not turn on then the power supply does not pass the power test and requires replacement.
Support Software by Zendesk